Teen Splash Zone
We have a fab YA collection that includes fiction and non-fiction books, audiobooks, graphic novels that you can use. If you don't see what you need, please talk to our Youth Service staff. We love to help!
Recently, we have revamped the Teen area with new tables.
We have games and drawing/coloring activites always available. Monthly there is a Take & Make activity that you can do here or at home.
- August 16th - World Record Welcome Back - 3 pm - Where we will be attempting to break weird and strange world records!
- August 23 - Guess Who??? - 3 pm - We will put your team work to the test as you work together to figure out exactly who YOU are?
- August 30 - Origami - 3 pm - We will be learning the basic origami folds and making some origami pieces, including a crane, a magic star, and an inflatable strawberry!
- September 6th - Apron Painting - 3 pm - We will be decorating our own aprons to wear throughout the year when doing messy crafts or baking.
- September 13th - Improv 101 - 3 pm - You can learn what makes good improve and put your skills to the test!
- September 20th - Diamond Painting - 3 pm - Let us introduce you to the world of diamond painting!
- September 27th - Games - 3 pm - Let's play some group building games before our spooktastic programs of October begin!