Teen SceneOur teen area is the place to do homework, enjoy a good book and relax in the lounge area. Our collections include fiction and non-fiction books, audiobooks, graphic novels that you can use. Our teen librarian, Amanda has card games, and other activities that you can do right in the teen area when you are here. Have some questions? Don't be afraid to ask her for help. Watch as we are freshing up your space.
- Gamer Tuesday - Tuesdays at 3:30. (Program Room) We have a PlayStation 4 and a Nintendo Switch. Come hang out with your friends!
- Cooking with Amanda - Wednesday at 2:45 (Program Room) Once or twice a month Amanda will help you learn to make something that you can make easily at home.
- Teen Thursday: Every Thursday at 3:30-4:45 p.m. (Program Room) You might watch a movie, make a craft, play games. Who knows! It's a great place to come after school. Make new friends and learn new things!
- Teen Movie Night: Third Thursday of the Month/5 p.m./Program Room. We will screen movies just for teens. Snacks provided. Sponsored by Ball Corporation and Gutwein Popcorn Company.
- Homework Help: Every Tuesday and Thursday/6:00 p.m./Teen Area. Got Homework? Need Help? National Honor Society will have volunteers to help you with your homework. No appointment necessary.
- The library is always looking for teen volunteers to do various jobs around the library.
- Inquire at the main circulation desk.
- Must be 14 or older