Teen SceneOur teen area is the place to do homework, enjoy a good book and relax in the lounge area. Our collections include fiction and non-fiction books, reference materials, magazines, audio books, and music CD's.
- Teen Thursday: Every Thursday/3:30-4:45 p.m./Program Room. This after-school program is a place to socialize, enjoy gaming, computers, keyboards, have snacks, and just hang out. If you're interested in joining us, just drop by anytime.
- Teen Movie Night: Third Thursday of the Month/5 p.m./Program Room. We will screen movies just for teens. Snacks provided. Sponsored by Ball Corporation and Gutwein Popcorn Company.
- Homework Help: Every Tuesday and Wednesday/6:00 p.m./Teen Area. Got Homework? Need Help? Homework help is offered during the school year. No appointment necessary.
- The library is always looking for teen volunteers to do various jobs around the library.
- Inquire at the main circulation desk.
- Must be 14 or older
- Gamer Tuesday: Come use our new gaming system and compete against your friends! Meets Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m.