Enjoy the Convenience of our Curbside Service!
Did you know you can place an order for library materials and pick it up at the curb? The Monticello Public Library introduced the Curbside Service during the pandemic to provide service to our community and has continued this convenience of borrowing materials to the patron. The Curbside Service is open to all patrons who would like to borrow items without coming into the library due to any circumstance.
Follow these steps to use the Curbside Service:
1. Call the Library at 574-583-2665
2. Provide your name, card number, birth date, and a current phone number.
3. You may request up for 10 items.
4. After placing your order, you will be informed when you can come pick up. Pick-up will be during open hours.
5. Call when you arrive and a staff member will bring your items to the vehicle.