What's Going On?
- Morning Cinema: Enjoy watching new, popular, and classic films at the library. Refreshments of coffee, donuts, popcorn, and soda will be provided. Come watch a free movie with us!
- Trivia Night: This group meets the first Tuesday of each month from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Come test your knowledge. Individuals or teams of 2-4 can enter. Win a prize! The next Trivia is on May 7 and it's based on the 80's.
- Arts and Crafts: Do you enjoy crafting and being artistic? Join us for a new program featuring arts and crafts for adults. We will feature a new craft to make each month. View our calendar or flyers to find out what the new craft will be.
All materials provided at no cost. Registration required.
Adult Book Discussions
Lively discussions, food, and honest opinions are the mainstay of this group. It's a great way to meet with old friends and make new ones. With a wide variety of titles, you should be able to find several that interest you
- Monday Morning Book Discussions: This discussion group meets the first Monday of the month at 10:30 am in the Conference Room. This group reads a wide array of classics, modern works, fiction and non-fiction. Download a full reading list here.
- The Breakfast Book Club: This discussion group meets first Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Conference Room. This group will focus on a diversity of authors and genres. Download a full reading list here.
Join us for a new series of Genealogy classes, titled Genealogy 101. This new series will feature topics covering DNA, research, resources, databases, and presentions on local history. Visit our calendar to view upcoming programs.