What's Going On?
- Morning Cinema: Enjoy watching new, popular, and classic films at the library. Refreshments of coffee, donuts, popcorn, and soda will be provided. Come watch a free movie with us!
- Smartypants Trivia Night: This group meets the first Wednesday of each month from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Come test your knowledge. Individuals or teams of 2-4 can enter. Win a prize!
- Midday Classics Matinee: Featuring a series of classic films based on novels and classic Hollywood legends. Bring your lunch or enjoy a snack from us. Showing films the second Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. View a list of classic films showing each month here.
Adult Book Discussions
Lively discussions, food, and honest opinions are the mainstay of this group. It's a great way to meet with old friends and make new ones. With a wide variety of titles, you should be able to find several that interest you
- Monday Morning Book Discussions: This discussion group meets the first Monday of the month at 10:30 am in the Conference Room. This group reads a wide array of classics, modern works, fiction and non-fiction. Download a full reading list here.
- Tuesday Evening Book Discussions: This discussion group meets last Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. in the Conference Room. This group will focus on a diversity of authors and genres. Download a full reading list here.
Join us for a new series of Genealogy classes, titled Genealogy 101. This new series will feature topics covering DNA, research, resources, databases, and presentions on local history. Visit our calendar to view upcoming programs.