The Children and Teen Services staff at the Monticello Public Library would like to welcome all the new Twin Lakes teachers and extend an invitation to visit our youth departments. We offer an extensive collection of materials and services. Our collection includes fiction and nonfiction books, reference materials, magazines, audio and CD books, videos and DVD's, and music CD's. As part of our mission to support educational efforts we provide the following school services:
- Teachers may check out supplemental classroom materials on a teacher library card.
- Forty items may be checked out for a two week period.
- If additional time is needed, please let us know at the time of check-out.
- We will pull subject collections for you to pick up for classroom use.
- Please allow three days for materials to be collected.
- We will set aside books on in-house reserve for sutedent research projects.
- Call us or email the information about the assignment.
- Please allow three days for materals to be collected.
- Tours of the Children Room and Teen Scene area are available on a pre-scheduled basis.