eReaders are Now Available to Circulate!
eReader Borrowing Policy and Checkout Agreement
The library has 2 Kindle Soft Touch Devices available for check out.
· eReaders can be checked out for two weeks
· eReaders may be renewed once if there are no holds on the eReader.
· Holds may be placed on the eReaders but they must be picked up within seven days of notification that the eReader is available.
· You must be 18 years of age or older, have a valid driver’s license or other photo ID, have a valid library card, and have an account in good standing (less than $10 in fines).
· eReaders come loaded with a variety of titles including The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Invisible by James Patterson and several more. Personal software may not be loaded onto the eReader. No user files will be retained on the hard drive.
For more information, contact the library at 574-583-2665 ext. 304 or email email@example.com